Objective, Investment Banking & Valuation (“Objective”), an award-winning middle market investment banking and valuation firm, is pleased to announce its role as the exclusive sell-side advisor in the acquisition of Supreme Optimization by Trinity Hunt Partners.
The firm’s acquisition by Trinity Hunt Partners, a leading private equity firm focused on building industry-leading services companies across business, healthcare, and consumer, is expected to propel its growth even further. With plans to invest in talent, infrastructure, and complementary businesses, Trinity Hunt Partners is committed to creating a full-service agency that delivers outstanding results for life sciences clients.
Since its establishment in 2015, Supreme Optimization has experienced impressive growth and has earned a reputation as a leading expert in life sciences marketing. Combining cutting-edge digital marketing tactics with extensive scientific knowledge, the company delivers exceptional results for its clients through specialized industry services such as web development and design, digital strategy, paid advertising, and social media.
Case Study Details
Business Overview & Owner Objectives
- Supreme Optimization is a leading digital marketing agency focused exclusively on life sciences.
- The Owners wanted to explore sale options and secure a partner with whom to continue to grow the business.
- Objective developed a compelling business case and financial model detailing Supreme’s growth story.
- Objective engaged strategic and private equity acquirers with interest in digital marketing and/or life sciences services, receiving strong interest from a large number of acquirers.
- Equally as important as a strong valuation, the Owners really wanted to secure a partner with significant experience supporting the continued growth of companies they acquired.
- Objective tailored the sale process such that the Owners had the opportunity to spend significant time diligencing the highest-fit acquirers before selecting the one, resulting in a selection with which the Owners had significant confidence in.
- Objective negotiated with acquirers leveraging Supreme’s detailed growth story to achieve a premium valuation, favorable terms, and significant future upside with the highest fit acquirer, Trinity Hunt Partners.
- The Owners received significant liquidity and a strong partner with significant expertise with whom to scale their business.
If you would like to discuss your own transaction goals contact the Managing Directors from our Life Sciences Services & Tech Practice or our Technology Practice, or reach out at (800) 849-7010 or [email protected] to be directed to the appropriate team member.
The above testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other customers and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
This news release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer, invitation or recommendation to buy, sell, subscribe for or issue any securities. While the information provided herein is believed to be accurate and reliable, Objective Capital Partners and BA Securities, LLC make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. All information contained herein is preliminary, limited and subject to completion, correction or amendment. It should not be construed as investment, legal, or tax advice and may not be reproduced or distributed to any person. Securities and investment banking services are offered through BA Securities, LLC Member FINRA, SIPC. Principals of Objective Capital are Registered Representatives of BA Securities. Objective Capital Partners and BA Securities are separate and unaffiliated entities.